R'Pantry provides emergency non-perishable food, personal hygiene, household care, and childcare items to both undergraduate and graduate students experiencing food insecurity. We also connect Highlanders to on- and off-campus food resources and provide programs and workshops that improve health and wellness.
When to Seek Help from R’Pantry
- If you are in immediate and urgent need of nutritionally adequate and safe foods or basic care items to help care for yourself and/or your child.
How to Request/Get Services from R’Pantry
- Check Basic Needs’ Facebook or Instagram for current program details.
- Schedule a mandatory appointment. (In collaboration with TAPS, parking instructions will be provided upon creation of an appointment.)
- One Appointment is allowed per student, weekly. If multiple appointments are made by the same individual, all appointments belonging to the individual will be canceled for the week.
- Check in at HUB 346 with your student ID or SID # and come in and pick up a grab and go bag.
*If R'Pantry appointments are missed on the day of appointments, appointments are non transferable to another day. It will act as a cancelation. Students are encouraged to make appointments based on their availability. Appointment pick ups should be during operational hours for each day and will be valid after operational hours.*
Spring Quarter Hours :
Mondays: 10:30am - 2:00pm (appointments only) & 2:15pm-3:45pm (walk ins)
Tuesday: 11:00am-3:30pm (appointments only )
Fridays: 12:30pm-3:00pm (walk ins)
*LAST DAY OF R PANTRY SERVICES FOR SPRING QUARTER IS JUNE 16TH*
Pop Up Pantry:
Thank you for joining us this quarter! Details to come and when we'll return.