R'Pantry provides emergency non-perishable food, personal hygiene, household care, and childcare items to both undergraduate and graduate students experiencing food insecurity. We also connect Highlanders to on- and off-campus food resources and provide programs and workshops that improve health and wellness.
When to Seek Help from R’Pantry
- If you are in immediate and urgent need of nutritionally adequate and safe foods or basic care items to help care for yourself and/or your child.
How to Request/Get Services from R’Pantry
- Check Basic Needs’ Facebook or Instagram for current program details.
- Schedule a mandatory appointment. (In collaboration with TAPS, parking instructions will be provided upon creation of an appointment.)
- Wear a facemask (in adherence with CDC and state guidelines) and wash or sanitize your hands upon visiting the R’Pantry pickup.
- Check in at HUB 269 with your student ID and pick up your pre-made bag. (Bags can include rice, pasta, sauces, a variety of cans, assorted snacks, produce, and more.) For hygiene and student-parent items, please ask a staff member for support.
Note: Currently, students may visit the R’Pantry once per week. Hours of operation vary.
Basic Needs appreciates your donations. A financial donation to the Basic Needs Department provides direct support to students experiencing basic needs insecurity. This includes emergency housing support and grant assistance for students who are unable to afford utilities, groceries, or Wi-Fi for online courses. Donate funds to Basic Needs or donate items (food, hygiene products, and childcare items) to the R’Pantry.