There are lots of ways you can help UCR students meet their basic needs!
Organize a Food Drive or Donate Items
- Contact email@example.com for food drive coordination.
- Donations can be mailed to:
R'Pantry HUB 248
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
- See the R'Pantry Wishlist for our most-needed and most-requested items.
Make a Financial Donation
- Make a one-time donation to Basic Needs.
- If you are interested in an automatic payroll deduction, please fill out the Basic Needs Employee Deduction Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer as a Basic Needs Ambassador
- TEMPORARILY PAUSED
- Due to the campus closure, Basic Needs Ambassadors are not being onboarded at this time.
- If you are interested in volunteering for future opportunities, please contact the R'Pantry staff at email@example.com. Your inquiry will be kept on file.
- Volunteer duties typically include unpacking large food boxes, stocking and organizing the pantry shelves, breaking down boxes, and light cleaning for the R'Pantry. Each volunteer is asked to commit a minimum of 3 shifts per quarter.